It’s been like forever since I last did a tag. When it is about linky love tag or something I really don’t do them because I find them effortless just copy and pasting them. Anyhow, I found this tag from Chelle-chelle’s blog and I snagged it. So here it goes :
1. What is the most recent movie you’ve watched with someone?
With someone eh? Ahhh it has been a while. I was with Ryan watching Rocky Balboa and I was 6 months pregnant with Frankie. It has been so long.
2. What is currently your favorite TV show?
I really love Seinfeld, Smallville and The Simpsons
3. What CD by a new artist that is worth a listen?
You know what I really don’t care so much about artists these days. I always play Frankie’s baby songs CDs in my car and that’s about it. I like it when he hums with it.
4. Have you bought a CD recently by an “old favorite” artist, is yes what?
~ It’s been so long that I can’t remember anymore.
5. Who is your current favorite female actor?
~ none for female
6. Who is your current favorite male actor?
~ The ever gorgeous Tom Welling
7. Do you pay attention to “actors born on your birthday”?
~ I really don’t care much even if we were both born on the same day, year and time.
8. Who is your favorite artist left on American Idol?
~ David Cook and David A. I find his last name hard to spell.
9. Who will win American Idol?
~ Either of the two. They have been very consistent anyways since the start. They both look so down to earth that is also what I liked in them.
There you go my first tag for the longest time.